Urine Destroyer AccuShot
- Targeted urine destroyer
- Tough on strong dog urine and the yellow, sticky residue
- Freshens with a light fresh scent
- For use on carpets, hard floors, furniture, fabrics and more
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area. Wait 1 hour, then wipe with cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use Nature's Miracle® Urine Destroyer on those surfaces. Do not use on untreated hardwood, leather, suede, silk or wool specialty fabrics. Always use this product full strength. Do not dilute. Always use Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer products first. Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically "set" stains that will be impossible to remove.
FOR STAIN REMOVAL
- Wipe up as much of the stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with this product.
- Allow to work for 10 minutes, then blot up stain with a clean cloth.
- Allow area to dry for 24 hours.
- For severe, old or stubborn stains an carpeting or fabrics (feces or vomit/hairball), follow steps 1-2 above and follow with gently scrubbing the stain with a soft bristle brush for 1 minute, then allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Wipe up excess odor-causing material, then thoroughly soak area with this product. Saturation is important so that this product can penetrate deeply to the odor source. In carpeting, this may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Do not wipe up excess.
- Leave treated area wet and let it air dry. Odor will fade as this product dries. Complete odor elimination only happens when all odor sources are reached.
- For severe, old or stubborn odors on carpeting or fabrics, saturate a towel with water and lay over the treated area, letting sit for 1 to 2 hours. This will allow the bacterial enzymatic activity to break down and consume more of the odor.
- Remove sprayer from side holster. Unwrap the tubing.
- Remove seal from top of cap. Unplug cap.
- Securely snap the plug into hole on cap.
- Remove plastic tab near top of sprayer to activate batteries.
- Twist nozzle to adjust spray from CLOSE to SPRAY or STREAM.
- When priming the sprayer, hold sprayer level to the ground. Sprayer may not prime if it is held at an angle. Once primed, it will spray in any direction.
- Aim toward target area, and away from people and pets.
- To improve accuracy, use slider to extend wand.
- Press the trigger to spray.
- Release the trigger to stop spray.
- Twist nozzle completely to CLOSE position.
- Secure sprayer tip down in holster.
- Failure to adjust nozzle completely to CLOSE position and properly secure sprayer in holster may result in leakage and damage to property or injury to people or animals.
- Use screwdriver to open battery compartment.
- Remove new AA used batteries and insert four new AA batteries in correct positions as marked per diagram inside of battery compartment. Never insert the positive end where the negative end belongs and vice versa. Always use a complete set of new batteries of the same type when replacing batteries. Never mix alkaline, carbon-zinc or rechargeable batteries.
- Securely close battery compartment door.
- Always follow manufacturer’s recommendations for use and disposal of batteries.
- Do not submerge in water.
- Before each use, inspect sprayer carefully — make sure hose is flexible and not kinked, worn or cracked and that all connections are tight.
- When storing sprayer for prolonged periods, remove batteries.
Keep reusable AccuShot® Sprayer. Sprayer can be used with other 1.33 gallon Nature’s Miracle® stain and odor removing products.
CAUTION. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed: Rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Call a physician or Poison Control Center.
Eye Irritant. Avoid contact with eyes; product may irritate eyes. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
Prolonged skin contact may cause skin irritation.
Welcome to the Exotic Wings & Pet Things Reward program!
If you set up an account with a verified e-mail address you will automatically be signed up for our rewards program! It's that easy!
Our program currently consists of both points & referrals!
Access your rewards by clicking the blue rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- For every dollar you spend before taxes and shipping, you are rewarded a point!
- Save your points to claim your reward at checkout
- 500 Points = $10.00 off an order over $50.00
- 1000 Points = $20.00 off an order over $100.00
- Sign into your account and share your referral link!
- Located at the bottom of the rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- They get a $5 off discount (For orders over $50.00)
- You get a bonus 25 Points!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.