Tropican Lifetime Formula provides proper daily nutrition for fledged juvenile to adult Parrots for the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle.
We are very proud of Tropican’s outstanding 30+ year tradition of raising thousands of parrots over several generations at HARI. At a time when most bird food companies have shut their research centers, HARI continues its ongoing work on the research and development of advanced bird nutrition. In fact, HARI is the longest-standing research facility dedicated to studying the care and breeding of parrots.
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colors and flavors
- Is a full balanced diet that is fortified with vitamins and minerals so an additional supplement is not required
- Contains a blend of multi grains with peanuts for high palatability
- Contains natural omega fatty acids from flaxseed
- Contains optimal levels of calcium
- Contains multiple sources of protein to generate impeccable feathers
- Contains optimal yet balanced and safe levels of calcium, vitamin D and iron for all specie requirements
- Comes in multi size morsels and shapes to satisfy a wide range of species (granules and sticks)
- Is an optimal base diet that can be complimented with enrichment foods
- Is offered longer throughout the year for smaller psittacine species
- AFRICAN GREYS
Parrots have significantly more taste buds than chickens, so why do many diets look and taste like chicken feed? Unlike farm pellets these granules break cleanly and do not explode into fine powder like pellets do. The parrot is able to hold the rest of the morsel and eat the piece it broke off. Again this difference results in a benefit to the consumer as significantly less wastage is associated with Tropican bird food.
Some bird owners find it hard to feed their bird uniform, formulated diets. Tropican’s generous levels of important nutrients allows it to be diluted (up to 20 percent on a weight basis) by the addition of fruits and vegetables. Tropican morsels are hard and dense contributing to a healthier beak, which is essential to your bird’s overall health. Tropican Lifetime Granules or Lifetime Food Sticks ensure that fussy eaters get a full balanced diet. Since Tropican incorporates vitamins and minerals, a vitamin supplement is not needed.
Corn, soybean meal, wheat, dehulled peanuts, dehulled sunflower seeds, brown rice, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, lecithin, oat groats, dried tomato, flaxseed, L-lysine, alfalfa nutrient concentrate, choline chloride, DL-methionine, orange oil, banana oil, biotin, vitamin E supplement, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate (source of vitamin C), zinc oxide, manganous oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, rosemary extract, beta-carotene, riboflavin, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
- Crude protein (min.), 13%
- Crude fat (min.), 7%
- Crude fiber (max.), 3.5%
- Moisture (max.), 11%
- Calcium (min.), 0.8%
- Phosphorus (min.), 0.6%
- Iron (max.), 75 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min.), 5,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min.), 500 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min.), 200 IU/kg
- Beta-Carotene (min.), 1.8 mg/kg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.), 0.03%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.), 0.25%
Composition: Cereals (72%), derivatives of vegetable origin, seeds (3.5% (flaxseed 0.5%)), minerals, nuts (peanuts 3%), oils & fats, vegetables, yeasts.
Additives per kg: Nutritional additives: vitamin A (3a672a) 7,500 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671) 600 IU, vitamin E (a-tocopherol) (3a700) 500 IU iodine (E2) 1 mg, copper (E4) 12 mg, manganese (E5) 126 mg, zinc (E6) 160 mg, selenium (E8) 4.0 µg/kg.
- Crude Protein, 13%
- Crude Fibre, 3.5%
- Crude Fat, 7%
- Inorganic matter, 5%
- Vitamin A, 5,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 , 500 IU/kg
- Vitamin E, 200 IU/kg
- Beta-Carotene, 1.8 mg/kg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids, 0.03%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids, 0.25%
To Keep your pet bird healthy, water cups should be cleaned daily, and food should be replenished as needed. Tropican extruded granules, sticks and/or biscuits should be replenished as needed.
2 mm Granule:
COCKATIELS, LOVEBIRDS, SMALL CONURES, QUAKERS
4 mm Granule:
CONURES, CAIQUES, QUAKERS, PIONUS, AMAZONS, MACAWS, COCKATOOS, AFRICAN GREYS
CONURES, SENEGALS, PIONUS, AMAZONS, AFRICAN GREYS, COCKATOOS, MACAWS
For maximum freshness, once opened, store in a cool, dry place. Our safe and effective CO2 treatment and air barrier bags ensure insect control and freshness. Manufactured in a facility that packages products containing nuts.
Welcome to the Exotic Wings & Pet Things Reward program!
If you set up an account with a verified e-mail address you will automatically be signed up for our rewards program! It's that easy!
Our program currently consists of both points & referrals!
Access your rewards by clicking the blue rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- For every dollar you spend before taxes and shipping, you are rewarded a point!
- Save your points to claim your reward at checkout
- 500 Points = $10.00 off an order over $50.00
- 1000 Points = $20.00 off an order over $100.00
- Sign into your account and share your referral link!
- Located at the bottom of the rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- They get a $5 off discount (For orders over $50.00)
- You get a bonus 25 Points!
Have questions about our rewards program? View rewards FAQ's.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.