Tropimix for Small Parrots is a premium food mix full of exotic grains, fruits, nuts, and Tropican granules. This special blend is fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids for optimum health and nutrition.
We are very proud of Tropican’s outstanding 30+ year tradition of raising thousands of parrots over several generations at HARI. At a time when most bird food companies have shut their research centers, HARI continues its ongoing work on the research and development of advanced bird nutrition. In fact, HARI is the longest-standing research facility dedicated to studying the care and breeding of parrots.
- Is 100% Edible and does not contain any messy hulls or shells; eliminating waste and the risk of pathogens
- Contains flavorful Tropican extruded granules that are rich in nutrients and contain premium sources of protein
- Provides a stimulating eating experience and foraging opportunities
- Is a compliment for supplements such as PRIME and Clay -Cal
- Contains multi size and shapes of morsels satisfy a wide range of species
- Can be served dry or moistened
- MOUSTACHED PIONUS
- MACAWS (NOBLES, HAHNS, ILLEGERS)
- GOFFIN COCKATOO
- TIMNEH GREYS
Corn, flaked corn, raisins, red milo, dried papaya, wheat, dehulled peanuts, dehulled sunflower seeds, dehulled toasted soybeans, soybean meal, oat groats, toasted split green peas, dried banana, dried pineapple, corn gluten meal, toasted buckwheat, chickpeas, split red lentils, dehulled walnuts, brown rice, carrot flakes, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, flaxseed, yeast culture, lecithin, dried beet pulp, dried kelp, orange oil, L-lysine, yeast extract, choline chloride, DL-methionine, salt, vitamin E supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, beta-carotene, riboflavin, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, rosemary extract, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
- Crude protein (min.), 12%
- Crude fat (min.), 8%
- Crude fiber (max.), 3.5%
- Moisture (max.), 12%
- Calcium (min.), 0.15%
- Phosphorus (min.), 0.3%
- Vitamin A (min.), 800 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min.), 80 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min.), 30 IU/kg
Composition: Cereals (34%), fruits (21%), seeds (13%), derivatives of vegetable origin (10%), vegetables (8%), nuts (7%), oils & fats, minerals, yeasts.
Additives per kg: Nutritional additives: vitamin A (3a672a) 2,063 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671) 165 IU, iodine (E2) 0.275 mg, copper (E4) 3.3 mg, manganese (E5) 38.5 mg, zinc (E6) 44 mg, selenium (E8) 1.1 μg.
- Crude Protein, 12%
- Crude Fibre, 3.5%
- Crude Fat, 8%
- Inorganic matter, 5.5%
- Vitamin A, 800 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3, 80 IU/kg
- Vitamin E, 30 IU/kg
To keep your pet bird healthy, the water and seed cups should be cleaned daily and unsoiled Tropimix Food for Small Parrots should be replenished as needed. Monitor your pet bird for daily consumption of Tropimix.
For maximum freshness, once opened, store in a cool, dry place. Our safe and effective CO2 treatment and air barrier bags ensure insect control and freshness. Manufactured in a facility that packages products containing nuts.
Introducing vitamin and calcium supplements to your bird is the surest way to ensure you are providing optimal diet conditions for better health. Poor or inadequate diet is the main reason for illness in birds. Birds may get sick for many reasons but the two main categories where most problems lie are the bird’s environment and their diet. If bird owners can optimize their bird’s environment and diet, many problems can be avoided. This means that your bird can live a longer, healthier, happier life.
While the HARI Flock eats 100% Tropican extruded parrot food daily, when considering what to feed pet birds we recommend that the daily diet for parrots consist of 70% Tropican Extruded Pellets and 30% enrichment foods such as: seed & nut mixes, fresh fruits and vegetables, leafy greens, sprouts and of course Tropimix Enrichment Parrot Food!
Welcome to the Exotic Wings & Pet Things Reward program!
If you set up an account with a verified e-mail address you will automatically be signed up for our rewards program! It's that easy!
Our program currently consists of both points & referrals!
Access your rewards by clicking the blue rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- For every dollar you spend before taxes and shipping, you are rewarded a point!
- Save your points to claim your reward at checkout
- 500 Points = $10.00 off an order over $50.00
- 1000 Points = $20.00 off an order over $100.00
- Sign into your account and share your referral link!
- Located at the bottom of the rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- They get a $5 off discount (For orders over $50.00)
- You get a bonus 25 Points!
Have questions about our rewards program? View rewards FAQ's.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.