TRI-ACTA Regular Strength provides preventative support for younger horses, helps mitigate the early onset of joint degeneration and other mobility issues. Young sport horses can benefit from the support of TRI-ACTA to maintain healthy joint function and fluidity of movement. It is also ideal as a cost-effective, long-term solution to promote joint function and fluidity of movement in retired or pleasure horses.
TRI-ACTA is composed of 100% active, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients without any fillers or synthetic additives. Each component has been extensively researched and clinically trialled for their bio-availability and effectiveness to support proper joint function and mobility in horses.
Because the product is pure and concentrated, the servings are small and easy to administer. Our 20g daily serving of TRI-ACTA provides your horse with the therapeutic dose of key, all-active ingredients needed to prevent and mitigate the onset of joint degeneration.
WHY IS TRI-ACTA SO EFFECTIVE?
- 100% Active Ingredients – No Filler!
- Ingredients backed by scientific research
- Pure and natural forms of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, and Hyaluronic Acid
- Therapeutic dosages greater than any other equine joint supplements on the market
- Two types of glucosamine for optimal bioavailability and collagen production
- Pharmaceutical/human grade ingredients backed with Certificates of Analysis
- Third-party batch tested, Health Canada approved, and designated as a Veterinary Health Product (VHP)
- FEI, EC, AGCO, and IFHA compliant
- No adverse side effects – no contraindications
Integricare only includes pure, pharmaceutical grade ingredients at the highest quality in our supplements.
We source all our ingredients within Canada and stand behind our TRI-ACTA supplements being a 100% Canadian product. The ingredients specifically selected for TRI-ACTA products have been consistently proven through numerous scientific studies to work effectively together to support optimal joint health and mobility.
Degeneration of the joint matrix and supporting tissues occurs naturally during the ageing process as the horse loses its ability to produce glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, and hyaluronic acid. Having lost the ability to produce sufficient levels of these naturally occurring components, horses require supplementation to compensate in order to maintain healthy joint function ⎯ that’s where TRI-ACTA comes in. TRI-ACTA delivers a daily therapeutic dose of these key components required for healthy joint function that your horse may be lacking as they age and experience physical wear and tear. Furthermore, TRI-ACTA’s ingredients are of the specific molecular weight that most closely resembles what the equine body produces naturally, making TRI-ACTA extremely bioavailable, therapeutic, and effective. With no filler, allergens, synthetic additives, or preservatives, TRI-ACTA products present no risk of adverse side effects or contraindications with medications.
TRI-ACTA provides your horse with the most effective and scientifically-proven blend of key ingredients necessary for supporting optimal joint function and mobility in a highly bioavailable form.
TRI-ACTA is designed to:
- Promote joint mobility and flexibility
- Maintain collagen and connective tissue
- Protect joint tissues
- Decrease stiffness
- Improve mobility
- 1 kilogram (2.2 lbs) container (50 day supply for one horse)
- 3 kilogram (6.6 lbs) container (150 day supply for one horse)
*Equine-specific molecular weight formula. Not intended for use in other species.
EACH 20 GRAM (20,000 MG) SCOOP CONTAINS:
(Glucosamine Sulfate 5.000 mg, Glucosamine HCL 5,000 mg)
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||7,500 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||2,500 mg|
ALL ACTIVE INGREDIENT – NO FILLER!
|Loading/Initial Dose||Maintenance Dose|
|2 scoops daily for 10 days||1 scoop daily|
Using the measuring scoop provided, mix TRI-ACTA with the horse’s feed. For optimal results double the recommended daily maintenance level for 10 days. When desired improvement is noticeable, decrease dosage to the recommended maintenance level.
The time to achieve a positive response will vary depending on the severity of each condition. The initial dose may be continued until the desired response is achieved, and then reduced to the ongoing maintenance dose.
Welcome to the Exotic Wings & Pet Things Reward program!
If you set up an account with a verified e-mail address you will automatically be signed up for our rewards program! It's that easy!
Our program currently consists of both points & referrals!
Access your rewards by clicking the blue rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- For every dollar you spend before taxes and shipping, you are rewarded a point!
- Save your points to claim your reward at checkout
- 500 Points = $10.00 off an order over $50.00
- 1000 Points = $20.00 off an order over $100.00
- Sign into your account and share your referral link!
- Located at the bottom of the rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- They get a $5 off discount (For orders over $50.00)
- You get a bonus 25 Points!
Have questions about our rewards program? View rewards FAQ's.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.