Mini-Bloodworms are small sized bloodworms for feeding smaller freshwater fish such as tetras, barbs, platys, mollies etc. in community aquariums, fish schools in planted aquariums, bigger fry or multiple Betta aquariums. Our bloodworms are collected and packaged daily, so they retain their natural food value. Bloodworms provide essential nutrients that help maintain high energy levels and vigor in your fish.
Freshwater: Tetras, Guppies, Mollies, Gouramis, Swordtails, Platies, Barbs, Rainbows, South & Central American Cichlids, Aquatic Amphibians and Others
Bloodworms*, water, guar gum
*bloodworms may cause an allergic reaction in some people
Feed often, but only what can be consumed in three minutes. Remove any uneaten food. Never overfeed. No thawing or rinsing required. Keep frozen.
Microwaving or thawing in hot water is not recommended, as this breaks down the nutrients contained in frozen fish food.
Welcome to the Exotic Wings & Pet Things Reward program!
If you set up an account with a verified e-mail address you will automatically be signed up for our rewards program! It's that easy!
Our program currently consists of both points & referrals!
Access your rewards by clicking the blue rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- For every dollar you spend before taxes and shipping, you are rewarded a point!
- Save your points to claim your reward at checkout
- 500 Points = $10.00 off an order over $50.00
- 1000 Points = $20.00 off an order over $100.00
- Sign into your account and share your referral link!
- Located at the bottom of the rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- They get a $5 off discount (For orders over $50.00)
- You get a bonus 25 Points!
Have questions about our rewards program? View rewards FAQ's.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.