Help your pet thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that nourish as nature intended. As obligate carnivores, modern cats are built like their ancestors and thrive on a Biologically Appropriate diet rich in protein and fat sourced from a variety of animal ingredients. ORIJEN® Cat & Kitten recipe is made with poultry and fish, organs, cartilage, and edible bone from fresh or raw free-run chicken and turkey**, cage-free eggs, and wild-caught fish. With rich inclusions of Wholeprey animals, ORIJEN cat food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition cats need.
Nourish As Nature Intended
- Grain-free with 90%* protein-rich animal sources, 10%+ fruits, vegetables, and nutrients, and no added no added soy, corn, wheat or tapioca
- First 5 ingredients always fresh or raw protein including poultry and fish
- Coated with freeze-dried liver for a taste your cat instinctively craves
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, eggs, ﬂounder, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, whole atlantic herring, chicken heart, turkey heart, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, chicken fat, chicken necks, chicken kidney, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, natural chicken ﬂavor, alaskan pollock oil, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, lentil ﬁber, turkey cartilage, choline chloride, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, zinc proteinate, freeze-dried chicken liver, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried biﬁdobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Metabolizable Energy is 4060 kcal/kg (463 kcal per 250ml/8 oz cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 39% from protein, 17% from vegetables and fruits, and 44% from fat.
ORIJEN Cat & Kitten recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages.
- Crude protein (min.) 40%
- Crude fat (min.) 20%
- Crude fiber (max.) 3%
- Moisture (max.) 10%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1%
- Magnesium (max.) 0.1%
- Taurine (min.) 0.2%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 3.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.8%
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100MM CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.