Varied, cereal-rich mixture for mice
With meal worms as animal protein for a balanced diet
Composition with fruit and vegetables brings variation and all essential vitamins to the daily menu.
Extra cereals provide energy and vitality for these active animals
Grains (wheat 8.5%), derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables (peas 7.5%, beetroot 3%, carrots 2%), seeds, fruit (raisins 3%), vegetable protein extracts, insects (mealworms 4%), nuts, minerals, herbs, MOS, FOS, calendula, grape seed
Protein 16.5%, fat content 7.0%, crude fibre 6.5%, crude ash 5.0%, calcium 0.7%, phosphorus 0.35%
Vitamin A 12000 IU, vitamin D3 1500 IU, vitamin E 990 mg, 3b103 (iron) 112 mg, 3b202 (iodine) 2 mg, E4 (copper) 11 mg, 3b502 (manganese) 88 mg, 3b603 (zinc) 82 mg, E8 (selenium) 0.24 mg, 3b815 (selenium) 0.11 mg
Directions for use
Refresh food and drinking water every day. Depending on the size and the breed, an average daily food portion of 5 to 10 g is recommended for a dwarf hamster. Combine with Nature Snacks for additional variation for the animal.
Welcome to the Exotic Wings & Pet Things Reward program!
If you set up an account with a verified e-mail address you will automatically be signed up for our rewards program! It's that easy!
Our program currently consists of both points & referrals!
Access your rewards by clicking the blue rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- For every dollar you spend before taxes and shipping, you are rewarded a point!
- Save your points to claim your reward at checkout
- 500 Points = $10.00 off an order over $50.00
- 1000 Points = $20.00 off an order over $100.00
- Sign into your account and share your referral link!
- Located at the bottom of the rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- They get a $5 off discount (For orders over $50.00)
- You get a bonus 25 Points!
Have questions about our rewards program? View rewards FAQ's.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.