This high-fat, protein-packed food treat will bring wild birds flocking to your backyard year-round; providing you with the ultimate bird-watching experience.
Made from beef fat (the fat around the kidneys and loins), suet is a high-fat, high-protein, high-calorie food treat for wild birds. Suet provides a healthy fat that is easy for wild birds to digest and metabolize into energy, which helps them maintain body temperature especially in cold weather.
Available in 4 varieties, Living World Wild Bird Suet contains black soldier fly larvae which is perfect for attracting insect-eating wild bird species such as woodpeckers, chickadees, blue jays and cardinals.
- High energy suet for wild birds
- With Black Soldier Fly Larvae
- 4-Season Treat
- 311 g (10.96 oz)
Beef Fat, Cracked Corn, White Millet, Wheat, Cereal
By-products, Cranberries, Grapes, Black Soldier Fly Larvae.
Fat (min.) 30%
Protein (min.) 4%
Fibre (max.) 12%
Keep in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate before removing from packaging. Best for use in suet wire cage bird feeders.
Welcome to the Exotic Wings & Pet Things Reward program!
If you set up an account with a verified e-mail address you will automatically be signed up for our rewards program! It's that easy!
Our program currently consists of both points & referrals!
Access your rewards by clicking the blue rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- For every dollar you spend before taxes and shipping, you are rewarded a point!
- Save your points to claim your reward at checkout
- 500 Points = $10.00 off an order over $50.00
- 1000 Points = $20.00 off an order over $100.00
- Sign into your account and share your referral link!
- Located at the bottom of the rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- They get a $5 off discount (For orders over $50.00)
- You get a bonus 25 Points!
Have questions about our rewards program? View rewards FAQ's.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.