Maximum Flow Rate : 1000 U.S. GPH (4000 LPH)
Maximum Head Height : 6' 6in (2 m)
Maximum Pond Volume : 2000 U.S. gal (8000 L)
Wattage : 57 W
Voltage : 120 V/60 Hz
Amperage : 1.1 A
Power Cord Length : 16 (5 m)
Outlet Diameter : in, 1in, 1 in (19, 25, 32 mm)
Laguna Max-Flo 960 Waterfall & Filter Pump is designed to circulate water loaded with moderate amounts of solid particles (or solids) and transport them to suitable external filter systems (including pressurized filters) which then trap debris that could potentially pollute pond water, effectively filtering the pond.
Max-Flo is ideal for use with filtration systems and for creating waterfalls and watercourses. Easy to install and operate, the pump is completely submersible and engineered to run continuously.
Max-Flo 960 is intelligently managed by Laguna’s next generation Smart Pump Technology (SPT), a major technical advancement that further improves pump performance, energy efficiency, and user friendliness. SPT is an internal self-regulating system that tracks power consumption, hydraulics, and impeller direction to ensure powerful output and energy efficiency, so that only the required amount of power is used to operate the pump efficiently.
The pump is powered by a magnetic-driven motor that is unmatched in the market for its ability to generate powerful and continuous water flow while consuming minimal electricity-the perfect combination of high pump efficiency and low energy costs. This is great news for people who are wary of costly hydro bills.
The pump is also easy to assemble, thanks to an enhanced cage design. In addition, it now has stunning yellow color accents that improve pump aesthetics.
Max-Flo 960 can handle solids up to 3/8 in size.
The pump is manufactured in Italy and guaranteed for 3 years.
– Strainer cage protects impeller and assures continuous suction
– 3/8 in (9 mm) diameter cage openings for solids handling capability
– Easy-to-use Click-Fit connectors for fast and easy hose connections
– Unique two-level suction capability, through upper and lower casing, for maximum water flow
– Pump cage can be easily attached to a fixed surface using the convenient keyhole cutouts, located on the bottom of the pump cage
– High stability as a result of extremely flat shape (low center of gravity)
– Ergonomic pump handle for a safe grip and easy transportation
Welcome to the Exotic Wings & Pet Things Reward program!
If you set up an account with a verified e-mail address you will automatically be signed up for our rewards program! It's that easy!
Our program currently consists of both points & referrals!
Access your rewards by clicking the blue rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- For every dollar you spend before taxes and shipping, you are rewarded a point!
- Save your points to claim your reward at checkout
- 500 Points = $10.00 off an order over $50.00
- 1000 Points = $20.00 off an order over $100.00
- Sign into your account and share your referral link!
- Located at the bottom of the rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- They get a $5 off discount (For orders over $50.00)
- You get a bonus 25 Points!
Have questions about our rewards program? View rewards FAQ's.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.