Harrison's Bird Foods are the formulas that provide proper nutrition for your bird's lifetime care. Because the single most important thing you can do for your bird is to feed it right. Harrison's Bird Foods is a family of certified organic, nonGMO-verified, formulated diets that were created by avian veterinarians and top avian nutritionists with the health of your bird in mind.
*Corn, *Hull-less Barley, *Toasted Soybeans, *Peas, *Lentils, *Peanut Kernels, *Sunflower Kernels, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Brown Rice, *Alfalfa, *Psyllium, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, Mixed Tocopherols (a source of Vitamin E), *Sea Kelp, Salt, *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil)
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Crude protein (min.) 15%, crude fat (min.) 5.5%, crude fiber (max.) 6.5%, moisture (max.) 10%.
- Harrison's Bird Foods do not contain artificial preservatives.
- Do not repackage into other containers. Squeeze air out of bag, seal and store. If zip becomes damaged, roll bag down and clip shut with chip clip or clothespin.
- Once opened, a bag of Harrison's should be used up within 8 weeks.
- Storing food in fridge or freezer helps maintain freshness.
Daily Feeding Amounts
PIONUS: 1 - 1 ½ Tbs (10 - 15g)
AMAZON: 1 ½ - 3 Tbs (15 - 30g)
ECLECTUS: 1 ½ - 3 Tbs (15 - 30g)
COCKATOO: 1 ½ - 5 Tbs (15 - 50g)
MACAWS: 2 - 6 Tbs (20 - 60g)
Make sure your bird always has access to food. Avoid overfilling your bowl to stop unnecessary waste or soiling of food.
Harrison's suggests a maximum of 10% of the daily diet be made up of rich sources of omega 3 items (organic chia, flax, hemp seeds etc. as well as certain nuts high in omega 3)
Life enrichment, ie; foraging activities, puzzle toys, frequent social interaction and other enrichment methods are necessary to keep most pet birds healthy and happy. A lonely, bored pet bird is more susceptible to illness than a busy, active bird.
Welcome to the Exotic Wings & Pet Things Reward program!
If you set up an account with a verified e-mail address you will automatically be signed up for our rewards program! It's that easy!
Our program currently consists of both points & referrals!
Access your rewards by clicking the blue rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- For every dollar you spend before taxes and shipping, you are rewarded a point!
- Save your points to claim your reward at checkout
- 500 Points = $10.00 off an order over $50.00
- 1000 Points = $20.00 off an order over $100.00
- Sign into your account and share your referral link!
- Located at the bottom of the rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- They get a $5 off discount (For orders over $50.00)
- You get a bonus 25 Points!
Have questions about our rewards program? View rewards FAQ's.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.