The compact design of Exo Terra's NANO Lighting Range makes it ideal for smaller terrariums, like the Exo Terra Natural terrarium NANO or MINI. The NANO Lighting Range gives you the versatility of placing heat and/or light sources on your terrarium where needed.
The compact design of Exo Terra's Reptile Dome NANO makes it an ideal fixture for smaller terrariums, like the Exo Terra Natural terrarium NANO or MINI. The Reptile Dome NANO Fixture gives you the versatility of placing heat and/or light sources on your terrarium where needed.
The highly-polished aluminum reflector increases the light and heat output significantly! Its heat resistant ceramic socket accommodates incandescent bulbs up to 40 W max. The light can be easily turned on and off by the On/Off switch, mounted on the extra long power cord (180 cm - 6 ft).
Key Features :
- Compact design, perfect for use with Nano & Mini terrariums
- Highly-polished aluminum dome increases light, heat
- and UVB output significantly!
- Ideal for use with Exo Terra's NANO light bulbs
- Heat resistant ceramic socket
- Includes hanger and On/Off switch
- 40 W max.
- Ideal for use with Exo Terra's Daylight Basking Spot NANO, Daylight LED Spot NANO or Infrared Basking Spot NANO.
- Combine multiple fixtures to create a 24-hour cycle and/or to provide UV light to animals with UV-requirements.
- Combine the Reptile Dome NANO Fixture with an Exo Terra Compact Top holding a Reptile UVB100, Reptile UVB150 or Reptile UVB200 depending on your animal's UV requirements.
- For maximum security, please use in conjunction with the Exo Terra Light Bracket.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.