Atlantic TT6000 Pumps are ultra-high efficiency asynchronous pumps that produce more water flow per watt than ever. Designed to fit in small spaces, Atlantic TT-Series Pumps are clog-resistant, hard water tolerant and energy efficient.
2″ inlet and outlet for less restriction and greater flows
Quarter turn volute provides access to impeller without tools
Heavy duty pre-filter locks into place. Large openings and large surface area resist clogging and three vane hybrid impeller improves water flow and passes solids.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Model: TT6000
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 2.9
- Watts: 339
- Inlet: 2" MIPT
- Outlet: 2" FIPT
- Cord Length: 20'
- Max Pump Flow: 6600
- Outlet Fitting: 2" Insert
- Warranty: 3 year
- Dimensions: 9¼"L x 6"W x 7"H
TECH TIP: The rotors of asynchronous TidalWave Pumps are water cooled, with a screen to keep grit out of the rotor chamber. Keeping the screen clean will prevent overheating and prolong the life of the pump.
(VSC) Variable Speed Controller
The TidalWave VSC allows you to vary the output of TidalWave TT-Series Asynchronous pumps wirelessly by remote control or mobile app! The VSC allows you to set both on and off times as well as drop to 25% of the total flow, in 10 levels of adjustment, giving you the ultimate control over water flow.
- Unlike integrated variable speed controllers, where any failure of pump or controller renders everything non-operational, our Variable Speed Controller operates separately from the pump
- The LCD screen on the control panel displays time of day, flow level, as well as a programmable on/off timer
- The VSC will retain the flow level and programmed on/off times even in the event of power loss
- Cord lock function to eliminate inadvertent plug disconnection
- Rugged weatherproof housing allows you to mount the control box outdoors near your pump
- Great for routine maintenance and feeding fish
Download our new TidalWave VSC app on the App Store and Google Play to wirelessly control your Variable Speed Controller from your smartphone or tablet.
- All TidalWave Variable Speed Controllers are compatible with the TidalWave VSC app
- The VSC app allows you to adjust the flow and power on/off your VSC
- Customize network name and password for secure access
- Effortlessly switch between multiple VSCs in Wi-Fi settings to control different water features
- Available for both Android and Apple smartphones and tablets
For Use With: TT-Series Pumps up to 800 watts
Dimensions: 6"H x 4"L x 2"W
Includes: 2.4GHz Remote Control
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.