Nutrience Natural Kitten Milk Replacer is carefully formulated to ensure optimal nutrition for young kittens still needing mother's milk, such as weaning, rejected or orphaned kittens.
In addition to starting your kitten off on the right foot in life, Nutrience Kitten Milk Replacer also provides a nutritious boost for convalescing, malnourished or nursing adult cats.
Key Features :
- Growth: Optimally balanced proteins for healthy muscular, skeletal and cerebral development
- Immunity: Formulated with bovine colostrum and coconut oil to support the immune system.
- Digestion: Pre- and probiotics help your kitten maintain a healthy intestinal tract and more effectively absorb nutrients.
Feeding Recommendations :
- Using the provided scoop, mix 2 ½ flat scoops of milk replacer with 4 scoops (60ml) of hot (60?C) water. Mix thoroughly for 30 seconds, or until well incorporated.
- Allow milk replacer to cool slightly, feeding at body temperature (30?C). Reconstituted kitten milk replacer may be refrigerated for up to 24 hours in a clean, sealable container.
- Use the following guide for feeding according to the age of the kitten(s), adjusting when necessary for kitten size and growth. Frequent feedings will prevent digestive upsets, and provide a sustained energy source for the kitten(s). Weighing the kitten(s) regularly is a useful guide to ensure enough milk is being offered.
- At 3 weeks old, kittens may be taught to drink from a saucer, and at 4 weeks of age, weaning is possible. To successfully wean a kitten, slowly decrease the amount of milk fed over 3-5 days, meanwhile offering moist kitten food. Reconstituted milk replacer may be mixed into moist food if the kitten is slow to wean, or needs supplemental nutrition.
- Fresh water should always be available to kittens.
|Age (in days)||Feeding Frequency (times/day)||Amount per Feeding||Total Daily Amount|
|1-7||12||3 ml||36 ml|
|8-14||10||7 ml||70 ml|
|15-21||8||15 ml||120 ml|
|22-28||6||24 ml||144 ml|
|29-42||4||40 ml||160 ml|
Whey protein concentrate, pork fat, coconut oil, skim milk powder, bovine colostrum, dicalcium phosphate, lecithin, mono- and di-glycerides, DL-methionine, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, L-lysine, taurine, ?-glucans, mannan-oligosaccharides, Bacillus Lichenformis, Bacillus Subtilis, natural vanilla flavor, vitamin A supplement, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, d-calcium pantothentate, ascorbic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, silica, choline chloride, niacin, biotin, ferrous sulphate, copper sulfate, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, zinc oxide, folic acid, cobalt sulphate, natural mixed tocopherols.
Guaranteed Analysis :
|Crude Protein min.||33.0%|
|Crude Fat min.||35.0%|
|Crude Fiber max.||0.15%|
|Taurine min.||500 mg/kg|
Calorie Content (calculated) :
450 kcal/100 g ME
Welcome to the Exotic Wings & Pet Things Reward program!
If you set up an account with a verified e-mail address you will automatically be signed up for our rewards program! It's that easy!
Our program currently consists of both points & referrals!
Access your rewards by clicking the blue rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- For every dollar you spend before taxes and shipping, you are rewarded a point!
- Save your points to claim your reward at checkout
- 500 Points = $10.00 off an order over $50.00
- 1000 Points = $20.00 off an order over $100.00
- Sign into your account and share your referral link!
- Located at the bottom of the rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- They get a $5 off discount (For orders over $50.00)
- You get a bonus 25 Points!
Have questions about our rewards program? View rewards FAQ's.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.