Mazuri® Mini Pig Elder Diet is a low-energy, high-fiber food formulated to meet the needs of older exotic miniature pigs. This Mazuri® mini pig diet is designed to support healthy weight while satisfying hunger and can be used as a maintenance diet for adult animals that are not reproducing or lactating. No supplementation is needed with Mazuri® miniature pig food.
- Low-energy, high-fiber ratio - to support the health of less active mature animals.
- Complete nutrition - Supplemental vitamins and minerals not required.
- Amino acid balanced - provides the amino acids needed in the elder stage.
- Pellet form - easy to feed; minimizes waste
- Zinc methionine and natural vitamin E - provides for better skin condition.
- No meat products.
- Urine acidifier and yucca extract added - aimed to decrease urinary calculi and ammonia in urine.
- Added flaxseed - to support skin and immune system health.
- Feed Mazuri Mini Pig Elder to pigs previously fed Mazuri Mini Pig Active Adult or to less active senior or overweight minipigs. Mix this product with equal amounts of prior product for at least 3-5 days to help adjust animals to the new feed.
- The level of feed intake depends on many factors some of which include: environmental temperature, other foods available, level of activity, and social hierarchy.
- For maintenance of adult animals (1 1/2 years of age or older) regulate the feed to a level which maintains body weight without purring on excess fat. A level of 1.0-2.0% current body weight works well for many owners. Active animals may require more feed. Measuring of food by weight is recommended; see Feeding Rate table.
- When using a self-feeder, make sure it is adjusted to minimize feed wastage. Feeders should be managed to provide adequate feeding space and to prevent moisture condensation, mold, and insect development.
- Always provide the animal with plenty of fresh, clean water.
Ground corn, wheat middlings, ground oats, dehydrated alfalfa meal, ground soybean hulls, flaxseed, cane molasses, calcium lignin sulfonate (pellet binder), dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, calcium carbonate, dried beet pulp, l-lysine, ammonium chloride, salt, choline chloride, biotin, zinc methionine complex, pyridoxine hydrochloride, dried yucca shidigera extract, calcium pantothenate, d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), ferrous sulfate, l-tryptophan, folic acid, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A acetate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), copper sulfate, rosemary extract, citric acid, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, nicotinic acid, dl-methionine, manganese sulfate, manganous oxide, zinc sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, basic copper chloride, sodium selenite.
Welcome to the Exotic Wings & Pet Things Reward program!
If you set up an account with a verified e-mail address you will automatically be signed up for our rewards program! It's that easy!
Our program currently consists of both points & referrals!
Access your rewards by clicking the blue rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- For every dollar you spend before taxes and shipping, you are rewarded a point!
- Save your points to claim your reward at checkout
- 500 Points = $10.00 off an order over $50.00
- 1000 Points = $20.00 off an order over $100.00
- Sign into your account and share your referral link!
- Located at the bottom of the rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- They get a $5 off discount (For orders over $50.00)
- You get a bonus 25 Points!
Have questions about our rewards program? View rewards FAQ's.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.