The linear Repti Glo bulbs have a higher output and divide the energy more efficiently over wider terrariums. The longer sizes can even be placed on multiple terrariums.
- Ideal spectrum for all reptiles & amphibians
- Stimulates plant growth
- High visual light output
- Stimulates appetite, activity and reproductive behaviour through UVA radiation
- High Colour Rendering Index of 98 (CRI)
- 6700 K Colour temperature
- Recommended in combination with Repti Glo 5.0 or Repti Glo 10.0
The Exo Terra Repti Glo 2.0 is a general light source with a high visual light output and a very high colour rendering index (CRI), but a lower UVB radiation. This bulb is suitable for snakes, all amphibians (frogs, toads and salamanders) and nocturnal animals. Plants will thrive under this light as well. It is also a perfect complementary light to a UVB bulb to boost visual light.