Discover The Best New Zealand Has To Offer
Catit Gold Fern is made in New Zealand, a nation recognised worldwide for its high-quality foods. New Zealand’s farming industry doesn’t allow the use of growth hormones, dangerous pesticides, or GMOs, and their standards of animal welfare are some of the highest in the world. Gold Fern is made with ingredients of the highest quality and palatability.
- Complete cat food crafted in small batches
- 95% meat and green-lipped mussel
- 5% vitamins and minerals, fish oil, and natural flavours
- Irresistible natural texture and appearance
- Ethically sourced
NO Grains, Corn, Wheat, Soy, Cheap Fillers Or Hormones
A cat’s natural diet doesn’t contain carbohydrates such as grains, soy, corn or potatoes. They have little nutritional value to cats, and as such, all Catit Gold Fern recipes steer clear of them. We also ban all cheap fillers, sugar, glycerin and growth hormones. Gold Fern is a pure and complete diet that does not compromise on quality.
Lamb, Mackerel, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver, Natural Flavouring, Green-Lipped Mussel, Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Inulin, Brewer’s Yeast, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid
Protein: min 36.0%
Fat: min 35.0%
Fiber: max 2.0%
Moisture: max 16.0%
Calories: 4250 kcal/kg
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
How come Catit Gold Fern has such a high meat content?
Cat need meat to survive, in fact, they nearly completely devour their prey in the wild. By air-drying our ingredients, we can include up to 95% meat content in our food! That’s much more than your standard kibble, with a meat content somewhere in the mid-40%.
Which organ meats can be found in Catit Gold Fern?
If your cat were to catch a bird in the wild, they would be happy to gobble up their prey nearly whole, organ meats and all. Catit Gold Fern recipes contain various organ meats, as they are great sources of protein:
- Catit Gold Fern Lamb & Mackerel contains lamb kidney and liver
- Catit Gold Fern Beef contains beef kidney and liver
- Catit Gold Fern Chicken contains chicken gizzard and liver
Why is Gold Fern air-dried?
Air-drying is a highly efficient method of meat preservation that has been used for centuries. Although our technique has been modernised, our goal is still the same: to create a balanced kibble with high meat content (95%!) and all nutrients preserved. We are proud to share that thanks to our two-stage air drying process, we can include more meat and fully preserve the nutrients of our raw ingredients while eliminating the presence of pathogenic bacteria such as salmonella.
Welcome to the Exotic Wings & Pet Things Reward program!
If you set up an account with a verified e-mail address you will automatically be signed up for our rewards program! It's that easy!
Our program currently consists of both points & referrals!
Access your rewards by clicking the blue rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- For every dollar you spend before taxes and shipping, you are rewarded a point!
- Save your points to claim your reward at checkout
- 500 Points = $10.00 off an order over $50.00
- 1000 Points = $20.00 off an order over $100.00
- Sign into your account and share your referral link!
- Located at the bottom of the rewards widget on the bottom right of your screen.
- They get a $5 off discount (For orders over $50.00)
- You get a bonus 25 Points!
Have questions about our rewards program? View rewards FAQ's.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.